THE "REAL" PRECISION WINDER
SINGLE SIDE AUTOMATIC LINE
SINCRO PLUS TECHNOLOGY - THE “REAL” PRECISION WINDER
The machines with electronic yarn guide with precision crossing angle of the SINCRO PLUS range represent the maximum expression of the winding technology.
Thanks to a company experience of more than 60 years, to the most advanced technologies and to the innovative solutions, the SINCRO PLUS machines offer the topmost quality, productivity, reduced operating costs and versatility available on the market today:
- Quality: because they absolutely ensure the best possible yarn laying control, thanks to the technical solutions that have been adopted.
- Productivity: because thanks to their constructional design, they can reach high winding speeds (up to 1.750 m/min - 2.250 m/min mechanical speed), thus requiring a lower investment in order to obtain the same production compared with less performing machines.
- Operating costs: because, thanks to the technologies used and in comparison with all the other machines available on the market, they are the ones that absolutely consume less energy and maintenance materials, in addition to that, they do not need neither additional fans nor cooling system.
- Versatility: because, thanks to the possibility of processing all types of yarns, of programming all process parameters through the Touch Screen industrial PC, and to their “open platform” constructional design, the SINCRO PLUS machines can meet all present and future market requirements.
The reliable, performing, versatile and universal SINCRO PLUS spindle, electronic yarn guided precision winding technology with positively driven bobbin, 6” and 10” cylindrical take up.
The reliable, performing, versatile and universal SINCRO PLUS spindle, electronic yarn guided precision winding technology with positively driven bobbin, 6” and 8” conical take up.
In order to guarantee fulfillment of such objectives, FADIS, in developing the SINCRO PLUS range, has chosen not to come to any compromise and to adopt all possible, superior and inevitable technologies which may be thus summarized:
- Universal winder with precision crossing angle for all types of yarns with the possibility of choosing the best winding system for each type of yarn.
- Electronic yarn guide controlled by the Touch Screen industrial PC.
- Positively driven bobbin.
- Double flange take-up tube support: guarantees the excellent control and structural stability of the bobbin for a better and faster winding.
- Automatic opening of the take-up arm: special device to make the unloading of the bobbin easier and effortlessly. The machine is equipped with a pneumatic system that automatically opens the take up arm once the operator pushes a button.
- Yarn guide sliding with linear technology between two tangent points.
- Use of the carbon fiber technology.
- Use of the brushless motor technology.
- Pneumatic digital control of the pressure of take-up arms with a resolution of 0,01 bar.
- High precision digital meter counter with a tolerance of up to +/- 0,25%.
- Automatic on-line yarn tension control with a resolution of 0,1 g
- Automatic on-line package density control with tolerance of up to +/- 0,005 g/cm3
Very sturdy extruded aluminum structure. The electronic yarn guide system uses the technology of linear sliding between two tangent points and is made with highly technological materials.
The yarn guide is mounted on a very resistant timing belt, which rotates on two positive drive pulleys, and is driven by an inverter controlled step motor in turn controlled by the Touch Screen industrial PC.
This system not only allows the yarn guide’s perfect sliding, but also to reach 1.100 double strokes per minute and to work under dry conditions (without oil or grease), thus eliminating all lubrication and maintenance problems and greatly reducing electric energy consumption.